ZIL Lives
Happy MAC XL
2017-11-30 06:05:01 UTC
Dudes, just a gentle reminder that we have a steadily growing group (run from Facebook, but happy to co-locate here!) for learning and coding with ZIL.

If anyone wants to know more then please let me know.

Thanks!
Adam.
Gregory Ewing
2017-11-30 08:53:45 UTC
Post by Happy MAC XL
we have a steadily growing group (run from
Facebook, but happy to co-locate here!)
That would be great to have here!
Greg
Happy MAC XL
On it! :D
p***@gmail.com
2017-11-30 12:43:36 UTC
Single-handedly doubling the number of posts for the year! Keep it up!
Happy MAC XL
2017-12-01 00:23:38 UTC
Haha, I know! It'll pick up a little over time. :)
Pabst Blue Ribbon
2017-12-12 02:31:00 UTC
Post by Happy MAC XL
steadily growing group (run from Facebook, but happy to co-locate here!)
That's great. People tend to go where established groups are; I'm sure many
people were checking out this newsgroup and silently left because they
didn't see any activity. I would be happy to see conversations in here,
even though personally I'm not interested in ZIL.