ZIL - Learning
Happy MAC XL
2017-06-29 20:59:37 UTC
Folks,

If anyone is interested in learning ZIL then we've got a small group on Facebook which is dedicated to doing just that.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll provide a link.

Thanks
FizzyP
2017-06-30 12:10:45 UTC
I'm interested.
Thanks
Happy MAC XL
2017-07-01 15:14:25 UTC
Post by FizzyP
I'm interested.
Post by Happy MAC XL
Folks,
If anyone is interested in learning ZIL then we've got a small group on Facebook which is dedicated to doing just that.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll provide a link.
Thanks
Great! See you there... :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZILcom/