iFrotz now plays TADS
Peter Pears
2016-09-10 09:08:56 UTC
I'm very pleased to announce (just as a player and tester) that iFrotz, now out on the Apple store, plays TADS games!

The support is about on par with Gargoyle. No hyperlink support yet, nor any media support - images, sounds, etc. No autocomplete yet either, for those who got used to it (and isn't it a godsend in mobile devices?).

Playing both .gam and .t3 files, this is a major breakthrough! And of course it can only get better. iFrotz may currently be the best mobile interpreter for IF right now.
r***@gmail.com
2016-09-16 18:15:35 UTC
Excellent news. I'll check it out.
w***@gmail.com